Apr 23, 2013

So Many Books...So Little Time!

Books that look interesting...
but I have not had time to read yet.

I get contacted by so many authors...and I LOVE that! 
However, I just don't have time to read them all :(

And some I see on the shelf and have to leave them sitting there...

So if you have read any of these books 
please let me know what you thought about it :)

A
Accidental Private Eye by Clair M. Poulson
Angels Watching Over You by Judy C. Olsen
Armed With Righteousness from the 2012 BYU Women's Conference

B
C
Case File 13: Zombie Kid by J. Scott Savage

D
The Death of a Disco Dancer by David Clark
Dad Rules by Treion Muller

E
The End Begins: Sudden Darkness by Margot Hovley
Emmalee by Jenni James
Einstein's Trunk by Jim Haberkorn

F
The Fourth of July by Cami Checketts
For What It's Worth by Karey White
Faith Behind the Fences by Kelly Dispirito Taylor
Framed by Clair M. Poulson
Fairy Godmothers, Inc. by Jenniffer Wardell

G
The Guardian by Gerald N. Lund

H

I
J
Just Shy of Paradise by Carole Thayne Warburton

K

L
Lighting Candles in the Snow by Karen Jones Gowen

M
Medusa the Mean (Goddess Girls) by Joan Holub & Suzanne Williams
More Than Miracles by T.C. Christensen

N

O

P

Q

R

S
Someone Else's Fairytale by Emily Mah Tippetts
Smart Move by Melanie Jacobson
Souls in Peril by Sherry Gammon
The Sister Pact by Cami Checketts

T
Tale of the Music-Thief by Earl T. Roske
Tres Leches Cupcakes by Josi Kilpack

U


V

W

X

Y

Z

2 comments:

  1. This page will probably grow exponentially. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct...
      I do try to read a lot though...
      Check out my A to Z list of the books I have read this year so far :)
      http://ilovetoreadandreviewbooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-to-z-book-challenge-2013.html

      Delete

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template