Feb 5, 2013

Rumplestiltskin

I have never been one of those girls to fall in love with a character...
I have LOVED many characters...
But to fall IN LOVE with one was just something I never did...

That is until NOW!

I am TOTALLY IN LOVE with Rumple!

Cursed beyond recognition and figuratively buried by his family...Rumple lives in the cellar under the kitchen...and works as a servant.

Yet he remains witty and charming and fearless and compassionate and full of surprises.

Aubrynn has been ordered to turn straw into gold...
Rumplestiltskin comes to her aid...and as Aubrynn goes about learning his real name...she will learn so much more about him.

There are SO MANY good scenes I want to tell you about that are in this book...but I don't want to spoil it...

Just know that this faerie tale is unlike any other telling before!

Okay...Okay...I just HAVE to tell you about one scene...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how Aubrynn falls asleep from sheer exhaustion in Rumples' arms after they have spent the night spinning the straw into gold..SO TENDER...SO GOOD!

Hurry and read the book so we can talk about it :)



(A digital review copy of this title was provided by the author for this review. However, all reviews are of my own opinion :)
 




1 comments:

  1. I never really paid attention to Rumple until I started watching Once Upon A Time. Even though I still think he's a little creepy, the more we see of him, the more I want to understand him and feel that deep down he's really kind. I want to read this book, he might be a little different from the show but maybe I'll like him more.

    ReplyDelete

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template