Dec 23, 2012

Pivot Point

This book is WAY BEYOND anything I expected!

It is INTRIGUING!

It is AMAZING!

It is FANTASTIC!

It is ABSORBING!

It is STARTLING!

And all those other words that mean it is SO GOOD!

Meghan has a chance to go back in time and choose a point...a pivot point...and make ANOTHER decision from the one she originally made.

Through dreams she can see how life would turn out had she made that different choice.

The story that unfolds will keep you captivated!

I LOVE Betsy Brannon Green's writings...she is one of my favorite mystery writers with her Haggerty Series.

But this suspense story of hers is definitely at the top of my best reads for the year!

She leaves us hanging at the end so I hope she writes a sequel to let us know what happens next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template