Dec 18, 2012

Mistletoe Magic

It's 1813 in England where all dating/courting rules are very proper...

That is except for the upcoming Christmas Eve masquerade ball, where masks are worn and mistletoe hangs...

Then one could flirt and lure and kiss in hopes of winning the heart of that someone special...

The one who doesn't see you without the mask on...

Can Evelyn win the heart of Michael with a kiss under the mistletoe?

Or will Colin get Evelyn under the mistletoe first and show that he is now more than the childhood friend she grew up with.

Perfect read during the Christmas season.

Donna Hatch is a fairly new author for me.  I have read a couple of books from her now and I will read more as she is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors; especially for Regency Romances.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template