Aug 6, 2013

Pretty Darn Funny Season 1: Episode 4

The troupe has come together to design costumes, plan a comedy skit, and decide on a troupe name.

What is your experience with costumes, skits, or naming a group?


For me...I am just not that creative!
I have, however, helped out a lot after someone else comes up with the ideas.

Watch the toupe as they endure a long night and how they came up with their name.



Do you want to support good clean fun?
Go to this clip on YouTube and click "LIKE"

Watch Gracie and her team in their sketch called
Jane Austen Is My Homegirl (a Downton Abbey Rap) 
HERE

Watch Season 1: Episode 1 HERE
Watch Season 1: Episode 2 HERE
Watch Season 1: Episode 3 HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template