Jul 9, 2013

Courting Miss Lancaster

Book Details
Author: Sarah M. Eden
Release Date: March 2010
Publisher: Covenant Communications
Genre: Regency Romance

IF I HAD TO CHOOSE A FAVORITE SARAH EDEN BOOK 
THEN I WOULD SAY IT IS COURTING MISS LANCASTER

I truly LOVE regency romance and it all started with this book!
If you have never read Sarah Eden you are so missing out!
If you have read Sarah Eden then you know exactly what I am talking about!

Harry Windover adores blonde, green-eyed Athena Lancaster, but alas, a penniless man like himself has no hope of winning a young noblewoman’s hand. 

To add insult to injury, Athena’s brother-in-law and guardian, the Duke of Kielder, has asked Harry to assist Athena in finding the gentleman of her dreams. 

But the lovesick Harry is cunning as well: as the weeks pass, he introduces Athena to suitors who are horrifically boring, alarmingly attached to their mothers, downright rude, astoundingly self-absorbed, and utterly ridiculous. 

Athena can’t comprehend why she is having so little success meeting eligible and acceptable gentlemen. Indeed, her circle of admirers couldn’t be less admirable — nothing like the loyal, gentle friend she’s found in Harry. 

But how long can Harry’s scheme be hidden before it is discovered? And what will Athena do when she uncovers Harry’s deception? 

Escape into a charming regency world in this delightfully romantic comedy of manners that will entertain you to the very last word.

See my reviews of her other books

From the Author:
I'm not normal. I'm an author. I spend enormous amounts of time avoiding responsible things like cooking dinner and doing laundry and making vital phone calls. Instead, I fill my days with making up stories, talking to voices in my head, and laughing hysterically at my own wit. Like I said, I'm not normal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template