Feb 15, 2017

LipSense Product Review

I don't do a lot of "product reviews" 
but I so love this product I just have to share!!!

LipSense lipstick truly is this AMAZING!!!



It is waterproof, smudge proof, feather proof, kiss proof.
I never used to wear lipstick--because WHY?
Every time I would eat or take a drink of water or kiss someone it would come right off-- but not this.


LipSense really does stay on all day long.
I was completely sold after seeing this picture--


I have been wearing LipSense for 2 months now 
and I will never go back to regular lipstick.

See LipSense take on Urban Decay




Take a look at all the available colors :)
















Leave me a message if you want to know more-- 
or join my Facebook page -- LavishLips
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1116617755124058/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template