Author: J. Lloyd Morgan
Release Date: May 2014
Publisher: Pendr Publishing
Genre: YA Fiction
Starting at a new high school is hard, especially as a senior.
At age 17, Derek moves with his family from North Carolina to Utah.
Derek learns about the unwritten laws of dating in Utah, and that his mom and dad have a history at his new school—a history that threatens his future.
Set in 1986, “Bring Down The Rain” is a story of loss, grief, redemption, hope, and making life altering choices.
~ AUTHOR'S GIVEAWAY ~
Signed Copies of J. Lloyd Morgan's previously released books!!
Ends Friday 31st October
Enter Below & Good Luck !!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
About the Author
J. Lloyd Morgan is a bestselling author and an award-winning television director. He graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in Communications and a minor in English. In 2014, Morgan earned his Master’s degree in Creative Writing. Morgan has lived all over the United States, but now resides in North Carolina with his wife and four daughters where he teaches college English classes. Aside from writing, Morgan is an avid reader. He’s also a huge fan of baseball and enjoys listening to progressive rock.
10 Unique Things about Author J. Lloyd Morgan
1. I have dyslexia and I’m a terrible speller. (Thank you spell check!)
2. I was born in the least populated state in the USA—Wyoming.
3. I’ve lived (not just visited) in seven different states, and in one foreign country.
4. My four daughters’ names all end with the “e” sound. (Kelley, Emily, Amy, Stephanie.)
5. I don’t like to fly in airplanes, not because I’m scared, but at 6’3” the seats are not comfortable.
6. I lived in the New York City area during 9/11—and could see the smoke from our house.
7. I’m not afraid to stand up for what I believe to be ethical, even when others get mad at me for “rocking the boat.”
8. When people ask me what I write, I say, “Books.” When they press me for a genre, I respond, “Whatever interests me at the time.”
9. My dream job is to teach Creative Writing at a university—I’m on my way now that I teach college English and have my MFA in Creative Writing.
10. Even though I’m considered a dynamic lecturer and engaging teacher, I’m very introverted and love spending time by myself.
Follow the Book Tour ~ Read the Reviews!!
The Book Stalker ~ October 15, 2014
Espacular Aiesa ~ October 18, 2014
Cali Book Reviews ~ October 19, 2014
Sanity is for Those Without Children ~ October 21, 2014
A Bit Bookish ~ October 24, 2014
I Love to Read & Review Books ~ October 27, 2014 - Q&A
Totally Addicted to Reading ~ October 28, 2014 - Interview
Manic Mama of 3 ~ October 30, 2014
Book Worm & More ~ October 31, 2014