Her numerous magazine and internet writing credits include fiction and nonfiction for both children and adults. She also enjoys teaching writing and speaking in various venues.
Ronda first knew she wanted to be a writer when she was in the 6th grade. Her English teacher had been reading S.E. Hinton's The Outsiders to the class. When she reached the section where Johnny urged Ponyboy to stay "gold," Ronda realized she wanted her own novels to encourage the "golden" in others. That remains one of her goals.
Ronda loves to hear from readers... Website | Facebook | Twitter | Email
TEN FUN THINGS TO KNOW
10. I frequently get book ideas from dreams.
9. My favorite museums are the Louvre and the Vatican.
8. My favorite television show is Castle.
7. My husband and I have a small farm. That’s how I know I’m not very fond of goats. Or cows.
6. I have been in 21 countries. My favorites are Austria and New Zealand.
5. The country/place that most changed my life was Auschwitz in Krakow, Poland.
4. I am a soprano soloist.
3. I have an ancestor who crossed the plains as a child and later wrote for the LDS church publications. In fact, I have written some of his stories for The Friend.
2. I am from Rexburg, Idaho, and I was in the Teton Dam Flood (I was a child).
1. I LOVE green salads, especially if they include shrimp. That’s often what I order when I go out to eat.
TO SLEEP NO MORE is Ronda's NEWEST book under her pen name~ It's a "Castle meets the Parent Trap gone paranormal." :)
He's the man who loves her...
Preternatural Scientist Alexandra Dalton and her estranged husband Richard Dalton, a treasure hunter, join forces to unravel a mysterious "Night Hag" murder at Watson Manor
Other books by Ronda Hinrichsen:
Her expression remained somber, but excitement crept into her voice. You are the Firstborn She...You must go to them. You want me to act as bait? Not bait, Emi. A spy. Our Trojan horse.
When Emi Warrin wakes one night to find a thief in her mother's house, she has no idea the intruder has planted a trap--a mysterious letter that will change her life forever. Lured to the Austrian Alps with Daniel, the man she loves, Emi is thrown into a perilous, mafia-like world of feuding families and a devastating curse that spans generations. As the Firstborn She--the only firstborn female in hundreds of years--only Emi can free her family from the curse that will soon afflict her as well. But for Emi to break the curse, she must delve into her family's dark past, and she must gain the trust of those who would use her for their own evil designs.
As Emi struggles to understand her destiny as the Firstborn She, she learns that everything isn't as it seems and that all choices have consequences.
HEROES OF THE HIGHEST ORDER BUNDLE SETTHE DARK ENEMY NEVER RESTS. BUT NEITHER DO THE HEROES OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.
Book 2 (The Prisoner of the Shadows): Dan finds out he's even more powerful than he thought when he and Page search the catacombs in Italy, race through the streets of India, and follow in the footsteps of Mother Teresa in order to rescue their grandfather from the Prison of the Shadows.
Book 3 (The Mouth of the Dragon): Tadeusz Pankiewicz, a real-life hero, helps Dan and Page rescue two children from the Nazis in World War II Poland.
WITH WONDERING AWESee MY REVIEW
AND COMING SOON