Author: Melanie Jacobson
Release Date: October 2014
Publisher: Covenant Communications
Genre: Contemporary Romance
The detailed imagery in this book is AMAZING!
And so is the humor!
Your heart will also shatter along with the characters in a few places...
It's all in here...love, romance, humor, anger, frustration, hope, healing, etc...
Lia Carswell used to go by the name of Leandra Tate, a famous New York artist.
But when her paintings were sold to the highest bidder at any cost Lia realized they were only buying the paintings to claim they had one, not because they understood it.
And on top of that her marriage was failing...
So she ran from it all.
Back home in Salt Lake City Lia is a waitress at a local diner and is helping her sister raise her niece, Chloe.
Life seems to be content until they realize that the best school for Chloe to attend will take thousands of dollars.
How can they can come up with that kind of money?
Lia will need to paint again.
But can Lia put her soul back onto a canvas?
And what about Aidan and Griff?
This book will leave you sighing at the end!
SO. SO. SO. GOOD!
BLOG TOUR GIVEAWAY
$25 Amazon Gift Card + Book
a Rafflecopter giveaway
About the Author
10 FUN THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT MELANIE1. I love roller coasters with a deep and abiding love.
2. I can't cross my eyes. When my kids want to make me feel bad about myself, they cross their eyes at me.
3. I love the beach but hate getting in the water.
4. I'm an NPR junkie. And This American Life podcasts are my happy place.
5. I keep a permanent supply of Dove milk chocolate on hand.
6. I always sneeze in threes. My grandfather did too.
7. We don't have cable and the only thing I miss is Project: Runway. But I realllly miss it.
8. I will always mourn not having been born a redhead.
9. I make really good Cajun food.
10. I organize the books in my home library by color. And it's awesome.
(A review copy was provided, however, all reviews are of my own opinion :)