Be sure to read clear to the end
and enter for a
$20 Amazon Gift Card or PayPal Cash
3 Sets of iFrogz Earbuds & Armbands
3 Sets of iFrogz Earbuds & Armbands
Cami Checketts in an AMAZING author!
Dead Running was my VERY FIRST BLOG POST...
The book was SO GOOD I wanted to tell EVERYONE about it...
And from that one post...my blog has taken off :)
To read my review of Dead Running click HERE
Dying to Run
Author: Cami Checketets
Release Date: Oct 2012
Publisher: Birch River
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Cassidy Christensen wants to run.
Captured by the traffickers who killed her mother, her only hope is Dr. Tattoo, a man she loves but nobody trusts. When she finally gets a chance to run, someone else she cares about is taken. Running might be her only chance at survival, but she won’t allow another family member to be killed in her place.
This must-read sequel to Dead Running will have you laughing, biting your nails, and hoping for more.
It has been two weeks since someone has tried to kill Cassidy...and now they are back!
Again this book grabs you with the action starting on page ONE...the action is non-stop...SO GOOD!
Splashes of romance create a reprieve from the action...but can Cassie really love the man she thought she loved after seeing what he is capable of doing?
It's true... this book will have you "laughing, biting your nails, and (definitely) hoping for more."
About the Author:
Cami Checketts is married and the proud mother of four future WWF champions. Sometimes between being a human horse, cleaning up magic potions, and reading Bernstein Bears, she gets the chance to write fiction.
Cami graduated from Utah State University with a degree in Exercise Science. Cami teaches strength training classes at her local rec and shares healthy living tips on her fitness blog: http://fitnessformom.blogspot.com.
Cami and her family live in the beautiful Cache Valley of Northern Utah. During the two months of the year it isn't snowing, she enjoys swimming, biking, running, and water-skiing.
It's a NEW YEAR and here are the TEN GOALS Cami has made:
1. I hate to start with the least fun goal, but I promise this is the year I’m going to get my ice cream/chocolate addiction under control. Only one reasonably-sized serving per day. You may laugh, but this is a lofty goal for me.
2. Be a more fun Mom. My boys are hilarious without any help from me, so all I have to do is not be the grump – laugh at 14yo’s political jokes (okay, not always easy), at least chuckle at 10yo’s potty humor (yes, getting tougher), chase the 6yo around, tackle and tickle him (aren’t I getting a bit old for that sort of thing?), and peek-a-boo with the baby (finally, an easy job).
3. Write, write, write. Finish book three in the Dead Running trilogy. Polish Blog This and get it sent off. Actually start something new.
4. Run three marathons. Now I know that sounds a bit insane (at least to me) but once you’ve trained for one marathon you might as well go for it and keep on running them. Right, right? Is anyone out there agreeing with me because I’m doubting myself a bit on this one. If I change it to three half-marathons will you all be disappointed?
5. Serve more. At least once a week do each of the following: take bread or treats to someone, visit one of our adopted Grandmas, and be observant enough to fill a need I see.
6. Halfway through and I’m starting to sweat, I thought this would be easier! Okay, number six will be: Ponder my scriptures instead of just rushing through each chapter. I think for this to be effective I will keep a notebook with my scriptures and write down thoughts and how the scriptures relate to me.
7. Do the Lord’s will instead of my own. I always want to do this, but usually get so busy with my own to-do list that I don’t listen.
8. This should not be number eight, please don’t any of you tell my cute honey that he is number eight on the list because he truly is the most important person to me in the world and rarely gets the attention he deserves. My goal for my husband is to be thrilled with each moment I get with him and not nag about the holes in the sheetrock (but seriously, we have four boys, you should see the size of those holes).
9. Savor the moments. I often have so many things going through my brain I miss out on the great people and experiences that surround me. I’m going to try to slow down and savor what matters most.
10. Be truly kind. Whenever we ask my 6yo to answer any gospel-related question he says: Be Kind! Most of the time it fits. I want to be kind in my thoughts and actions. I don’t want to waste time judging or questioning, but focus on positive thoughts and feelings.
Thank you Cami for being SO AMAZING!
Your books are INCREDIBLE and I LOVE THEM!
I encourage EVERYONE to READ them!
You can buy Cami's books on amazon.com
Open only to those who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code or Paypal Cash. Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent enter for you. The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. Giveaway was organized by Kathy from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer http://iamareadernotawriter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
(A digital review copy of this title was provided by the author for this review. However, all reviews are of my own opinion :)