Take everything you have ever learned about being a "member missionary" and then re-think it through this book.
Sometimes we know WHAT we need to do
But we just don't know HOW to do it.
Clayton Christensen helps us understand the HOW of being a member missionary through some simple techniques.
Here are just a few:
1. Do not judge who YOU think will be receptive...leave that to the Lord.
2. Use Gospel-lingo in everyday conversations...it will open up natural conversations.
3. Share the truth...it is really that simple.
4. Set goals and deadlines...it is easy to say "I'll do it tomorrow." But tomorrow never comes.
5. Become a "virtual missionary" by posting a blog or answering questions on blogs.
This book also has some AMAZING insights for EVERYONE on HOW to pray, study the scriptures and how to keep the Sabbath Day holy.
Great stories to illustrate the principles taught and a powerful testimony at the end.