Jan 1, 2013

Life is Too Short for One Hair Color

For some laughter therapy read this book!
For some really good advice on
Womanhood
Couplehood
Motherhood
read this book!
Connie Sokol is an amazing writer and life coach!

I LOVED the funny stories in each chapter followed by a LIFE TIP to help you put into practice the things you just learned...
and as an added bonus...
there is a BOOK PICK to further your enlightenment on the subject.
SO GOOD!

To follow her website click HERE
To sign up for her 8-week challenge click HERE

2 comments:

  1. aww looks like an interesting read :D I think the title caught my attention

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title is what caught my attention too!
    It is such a good book...definitely read it!

    ReplyDelete

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template