A review copy was provided
Book DetailsAuthor: Adrienne Quintana
Release Date: January 2015
Publisher: Sweetwater Books
Genre: YA Thriller
WOW! There are some really great books coming out this year and this is DEFINITELY ONE OF THEM!
Starting from the very first page you will be pulled into the story and your mind will actively try to figure out how any of it, if not all of it, could possibly be possible.
While out for a morning run, Jace comes across a tablet.
Who is the owner and how can she get it back to them?
As she looks it over she realizes that it has her company's symbol on it.
Taking it to work to turn it in and showing it to a friend starts a path of travel that Jace is not prepared for.
The images on the tablet are of her, but scenes of places she has never been to before...
And she is with people she has never met before.
And then the dreams start...
Is this tablet a message from her future self?
Race with Jace as she frantically tries to put the pieces together before the images become a reality.
In the future they MIGHT control the world
But right now, with the tablet, SHE controls the future.
Riveting! Thrilling! Fantastic!
About the AuthorAdrienne Quintana is the second of nine children and has always loved to read. After a mission, marriage, and four children, Adrienne completed her Bachelors of Science and Communication at the University of Phoenix. In the midst of housekeeping, potty-training, and carpooling, Adrienne discovered that she could still find time to accomplish her a life-long dream of becoming a writer.
10 FUN FACT ABOUT ADRIENNE
2. I have insanely large big toes. The rest of my foot is a size 6. My big toes are size 9.
3. I have eight siblings and I love all of them.
4. My dad is a professional artist, but I can’t draw a stick figure by hand.
5. I was homeschooled from 5th-12th grade. My family traveled across the country for my dad’s art shows.
6. I lived in Montreal for 18 months. I don’t speak much French, but I love Quebecois.
7. I met my husband at work in an elevator after a fire drill.
8. I’ve watched all but the very first season of Survivor and I’d love to be a contestant someday.
9. I play the violin.
10 I sing in the car. So do my kids.