Jun 22, 2013

Why a Daughter Needs a Mom


Book Details
Genre: Inspiration

Today is my darling daughters' birthday.
I am SO GRATEFUL to be her mom!

This book is so beautiful!
Amazing messages!
Wonderful pictures of moms and daughters!


A daughter need a mom...
Because there are some things a dad just can't handle.
To provide her with moments that will last forever.
To remind her on the bad days that she is not alone.
Who shares with her the wisdom of generations.
To love her for who she is.
To remind her hat there is a rainbow after every storm.

From the Author:
My name is Gregory E. Lang; my friends call me Greg. I am an author and photographer living with my family in the Atlanta, GA suburbs. My series of inspirational books about faith and family relationships have sold over 3.5 million copies. Several of my titles have appeared on the New York Times Best-Sellers List; I have also published over 550 photographs. I write nearly every day - it is practically a compulsion.

In addition to my work as an author and photographer, I work as the Executive Director of The Good Samaritan Health Center of Gwinnett, a non-profit medical clinic serving the poor and uninisured, also a Christian ministry. I love serving the Lord by serving His people.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template