Apr 8, 2015

Personal Library Kit

For a bibliophile, there's no greater pleasure than sharing beloved books, but no crueler pain than losing them for good until the Personal Library Kit!

Revive old-fashioned library circulation techniques for fun and book retention with our classic bestseller!

Kit is 6 x 7.5 x 1.25 inches and includes 20 self-adhesive pockets and checkout cards, date stamp and inkpad, and a pencil.

My Review
I work at a book store and many customers come in saying that they need to re-purchase a book because they lent it out...and it never came back...and now they don't even remember who has it.

I also have many grandparents come in and tell me wonderful stories of them sharing their books with their grandchildren.

Either scenario would make this a PERFECT KIT!

NOSTALGIC!
FUN!

A GREAT WAY TO KEEP TRACK OF WHO HAS YOUR BOOKS!


2 comments:

  1. I SO need to get this. I've had to buy books again because I've lent them out and they've never come back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this kit is a GREAT idea! SO EASY and SO FUN!
      Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!
      Come see me again soon :)

      Delete

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template