Apr 8, 2017

Mountain Light Glazier, LLC


MOUNTAIN LIGHT GLAZIER, LLC
Light bringing color and line to life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had a unique opportunity to meet up with my cousin, Mark Bigelow, yesterday. We had an amazing time talking about common ancestors and sharing family stories. As we were talking I learned that after his mother had passed away he took some of her desert plates and made stained glass presents out of them for his siblings.
Take a look--these are GORGEOUS!





I was so intrigued-- I wanted to see more! I have always loved stained glass and am so impressed with Mark's work! As you can see below he can do windows, doors, ornaments, pretty much anything you want. And his workmanship is BEAUTIFUL!

Got an heirloom you want turned into presents?
Or do you have an entryway that could be even more stunning?
Want to add more color to brighten up a room?
Or get personalized ornaments to hang from a tree?

You can trust Mark Bigelow and his work!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MARK L. BIGELOW
STAINED GLASS ARTIST

I've always loved stained glass windows and I've been making them since 2002. The way light brings life to color and line amazes me. One surprising thing about stained glass windows is that they look different depending on the time of day and even the time of year. I'd love to make something just for you that will bring a smile to your face over and over for years to come.


RECENT WORK








 





 








  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template