Apr 17, 2017

Bookshelf Plus


A couple of weeks ago I told you about the Deseret Bookshelf App
Well-- it just got better!!!
Introducing BOOKSHELF PLUS

It is super easy to join--
For only $9.99 a month ($6.99 if you a DB Platinum member) Bookshelf Plus gives you unlimited access to over 500 audio books + 1500 ebooks from your favorite authors at no extra cost with more being added all the time.


Here is a very small list of my recently reviewed books that you can listen to for FREE with your subscription to Bookshelf Plus

Other favorite authors on Bookshelf Plus
Brandon Mull
Brad Wilcox
John Bytheway
Gerald Lund
Camron Wright
and MORE

I am completely AMAZED by this Bookshelf Plus!

Click HERE to see more books you can read for 
FREE with Bookshelf Plus

What are you waiting for? Give it a try--

For more information see my post on 


I am a participant in the Deseret Bookshelf Plus Services Affiliates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Bookshelf.Deseretbook.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template