97: The Warlochs' Pact
by V.L. Holt
Step into a Tale of a Modern Girl and Boy Mingled with Historical Romance
Newspaper Girl Jane Burrows is a hard-working likeable teen who is satisfied with her small town life far from urban cares. She lives with her mom and beagle on a quiet street in rural Oregon. She has a best friend, wheels, and a smartphone that keeps her in touch with current events. A senior in high school struggling to help her mom, Jane has other things on her mind besides romance.
What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Jane’s ordered world changes when a new boy moves in just a few doors down. William McLeod isn’t your typical senior. He has the build of an MMA fighter, the skills of a parkour expert, and can quote Jane Austen’s fiction no problem. He’s also pretty evasive when it comes to the simplest of questions. Where is he from? What does his dad do? Why does he keep following Jane around like a puppy dog in training?
William Has a Secret
There is that other thing too. The thing where he keeps dying in battle and resurrecting. William descends from an ancient Warrior race, created to be invincible in battle. It’s kind of a secret, until he’s faced with a life or death situation involving the cute girl he just met.
History Repeats Itself
Zarastrid is the leader of a powerful group of immortal Warlochs. In ancient times, he and his brothers had a wonderful idea. Create a race of Warriors to fight their battles for them. Zarastrid finds a Christian woman suitable for the task, but quickly discovers he can’t stay away from her. The Warriors created would be deadly, powerful and fearless. There was only one problem; it turned out that their loyalty couldn’t be guaranteed.
Zarastrid Wants Revenge
The Warlochs are hunting down every last descendant of the Warrior race. The Lochspawn monsters reign with blood and horror, wreaking devastation wherever they land. A rogue Lochspawn has tracked William to Jane’s small town, and William must make a choice. Preserve one of his last lives in order to save Jane’s frail existence? Or hoard his precious remaining lives and watch his future go up in flames?
Meet the Author
10 Fun Things to Know about the Author
1. Once yelled at an armed robber to return the Pizza Hut money he stole. (He didn't but no one was harmed)
2. Three of my six children were water birthed.
3. Went several months without chocolate one year (because it didn't sound good? Weird! )
4. Don't mind public speaking or singing. (Alto)
5. I love playing Halo. My best game I had sixteen kills. (So I'm not that great! ;)
6. Attended twelve schools growing up.
7. Read Lord of the Rings twice by the time I was thirteen.
8. Ate chocolate covered ants with my husband to gross out our kids.
9. I have the same middle name as both my sisters.
10. Coached a church young women basketball team to victory one season.
BLOG TOUR GIVEAWAY
Come on Tour~ Read the Reviews
February 20, 2015 ~ The Book Stalker
February 21, 2015 ~ Manic Mama of 3
February 22, 2015 ~ I Love to Read and Review Books
February 23, 2015 ~ A Gluten Free Journey
February 25, 2015 ~ A Bit Bookish
February 27, 2015 ~ Dragon Knight's Book Promotions
February 28, 2015 ~ Totally Addicted to Reading