Jun 26, 2014

Summer Book Trek Reading Challenge 2014

I LOVE SUMMER BOOK TREK 
READING CHALLENGE!


READ DURING JULY ~ EARN POINTS ~ WIN FREE BOOKS

Want to join me?
Go to New LDS Fiction for details

Books I'm reading during July ")
Death's Academy
A Perfect Secret
Waiting For You
Diamond Rings Are Deadly Things
Twisted Fate
The Dreamosphere
Persona Non Grata
Becoming Lady Lockwood
The Husband Maker
Eastward to Zion
Accidentally Married

Books I got for FREE just be reading the books above ")
The Fourth of July by Cami Checketts
Arms Wide Open by Juli Caldwell
Fractured Truth by Rachel McClellan
Arrow to His Heart by Misty Moncur
The Gates of Atlantis: Guardians of the Gates
The Gates of Atlantis: Secrets of the Mine

Want to join me now?
Go to New LDS Fiction for details

4 comments:

  1. I don't read a lot of romance so our lists look very different. But I want to read both Dancing with Black and Fractured. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to read more suspense than romance...but I am really loving the contemporary romance and the regency romance :)
      So glad you stopped by!
      Come see me again soon!

      Delete
  2. Fun list! I haven't heard of a few of them, but those I have look really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!
      I hope you have joined the Reading Challenge...it's really easy!
      Come visit me again :)

      Delete

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template