Author: Connie E. Sokol
Release Date: February 2013
Publisher: Chawton Publishing
CONNIE SOKOL is THE BEST!
She helps you laugh and see life in a whole new way!
I LOVE HER BOOKS!
"Get fabulous tips on happily balancing being a woman, wife, and mother.
Laugh as you read real "mother moments" and how to resolve them.
Learn how to deal with difficult teens and tender topics with husbands.
Find great suggestions on spring cleaning as well as holiday scheduling.
Discover simple ways to better enjoy motherhood while gleaning a few to dos that will lighten the load."
About the AuthorConnie Sokol is the mother of seven, a local and national presenter, and regular contributor on KSL TV's "Studio 5". She is a former TV host, radio host, and columnist for Deseret News and Utah Valley Magazine. She is the author of Faithful, Fit & Fabulous, Life is Too Short for One Hair Color, Life is Too Short for Sensible Shoes, and Are You Ready for a LIFEChange? as well as numerous talk CDs. Mrs. Sokol marinates in time with her family and eating decadent treats.
* National and local professional and community conferences
* BYU Education Week Conferences (Utah, Idaho, Hawaii)
* LIFEChange Series and Workshops
* Utah Valley State College: Continuing Education
* Thanksgiving Point: LIFEChange Series
* Best of Especially for Youth
* Especially for Youth (local and national)
* Local stake and ward firesides and conferences
Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education, Brigham Young University
For more information visit Connie at http://www.conniesokol.com or on her Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/8basics