Nov 27, 2012

Masquerade

Janette Rallison is one of my FAVORITE authors!

Her books are SO GOOD!

I have read A LOT of them and LOVE each one!

I have read:
My Fair Godmother
My Unfair Godmother
Just One Wish
It's a Mall World After All
Revenge of he Cheerleaders
Life, Love and the Pursuit of Free Throws
Dakota's Revenge
What the Doctor Ordered

Today my review is on Masquerade.

This is Janette Rallison's newest book.

I knew it would be good just because Janette wrote it...and it really was!

Actor Slade Jacobson is looking for a nanny for his little girl...Bella...

Clarissa is trying to find a job to support her and her little girl...Elaina...

When Clarissa finds out she can nanny for Slade and have Elaina there too instead of at a babysitter she jumps at the job offer...

Only problem...she absently put that she was married on her application...when in reality she is divorced...

When Slade offers to take Clarissa and Elaina to Hawaii in order to nanny Bella the masks will need to come off...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template