Mar 30, 2020

Quarantined in the Office

QUARANTINED IN THE OFFICE
by Lucy McConnell

I can't let the coronavirus get in the way of my big presentation.

But maybe I should have checked my email this morning...

Because now I'm quarantined in the office with my biggest rival--Andrew. If I didn't have to compete against him for every account, I'd probably fall in love with him.

He's that wonderful...

And we're all alone.

Find out what happens in this sweet, romantic, short read about uncertain times and finding the best parts of life when life is upside-down.

Read it today!

NOTE FROM AUTHOR
Dear Reader,
I'm pretty sure love can grow anywhere. It's grown on battlefields, in the trenches, it even re-grows in broken marriages. That's why I wanted to write the Quarantine Romance Short Reads. They are about five sisters, all over the globe, who are caught up in the COVID-19 pandemic.

My Thoughts
The world is crazy strange right now. It will forever be a time to remember. How fun that an author wrote some of what is going on down on paper. I was too intrigued and just had to get the book. Super short, super easy to read, super fun!

Link
AMAZON

Books 1-3 in the Series

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template