Jul 3, 2017

Why I LOVE Bookshelf Plus

I have been using the DeseretBookshelf app for a long time and I love it! I know I can trust the books that are available from Deseret Book to be clean and safe and something I really want to read...

With Bookshelf I can purchase any title I want and 
oftentimes at a lower price than Amazon. 

BUT NOW THERE IS BOOKSHELF PLUS--
which unlocks all of the MP3 audiobooks and lots of the ebooks (over 2000 and counting) and gives them to me for FREE!!! Who doesn't love FREE???

And you get to keep the books for as long as your account is active.

Yes, there is a subscription fee of $9.99 a month-- but that is like the cost of one ebook. If you are purchasing more than one ebook a month it is so worth the money! Think of it as buying one ebook and getting all the others free :)

To see a list of the FREE ebooks/audiobooks I have reviewed so far click the #BookShelfPlus tag at the bottom of this post.

Click HERE to give it a try--
there is a 30-Day, no obligation, free trial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template