Feb 5, 2016

A Princess Story

A PRINCESS STORY
by Jaci Wightman

Everyone loves a good fairy tale. Filled with hardship and happiness, a princess and her prince, an evil villain, and an epic battle, they draw us into the adventure. But these stories aren’t far from reality. You are living your own personal princess story! Discover how the Lord’s plan of happiness is just like a fairy tale with this inspiring book for women of all ages. Learn to see your divine potential and recognize your inner princess. This enchanting read will guide you to build a closer relationship with the Prince, return to the King, and find your own happily ever after.

My Review
Does your heart resonate with princess stories?
Do you often feel that you are battling a dragon?
Do you wish for the Prince to come rescue you?

This book will explain it all--

You will never look at a princess movie the same again!
Become the star of your own princess life :)

My Favorite Quote
"Each of you was born to be a queen."

I absolutely LOVED THIS BOOK!
So many things to ponder!

I am going to go put on my armor right now-- and call on my Prince to rescue me from my dragons!

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template