Born in St. Joseph, Missouri, Keely Brooke Keith was a tree-climbing, baseball-loving ‘80s kid. She grew up in a family who frequently relocated. By graduation, Keely lived in 8 states and attended 14 schools. Keely’s many adventures include: being an exchange student, recording with a former Beatles producer, being chased through the New Mexico desert by a rattlesnake, jumping out of an airplane at 14,500 feet, and sleeping under the open sky in the Australian outback.
Keely is a bass guitarist and plays on worship teams and for solo artists. She is married to singer/songwriter John Martin Keith, and they frequently perform and tour together. When she isn’t writing stories or playing bass, Keely enjoys dancing, having coffee with friends, and sifting through vintage books at antique stores.
Keely resides on a hilltop south of Nashville with her husband and their daughter, Rachel.
TEN FUN THINGS TO KNOW
10. I love Mad Libs.
9. I climbed Ayers Rock in Australia. I took me forty-five minutes to get to the top and ten to get down.
8. I’m a homeschool mom.
7. I loved catching lizards when I was a little kid.
6. I fall asleep within minutes whenever Star Trek: The Next Generation is on. I think it’s the gentle hum of the Enterprise.
5. I love to iron. Yes, really.
4. My husband and I collect vintage board games.
3. I’m allergic to a protein in milk, so I can’t eat dairy. I often dream I’m stuffing my face with cheesecake. Best. Dreams. Ever!
2. I collect foreign coins.
1. I’m a bass guitar player. Yep, chick bass player.
The Land Uncharted is written like a historical, set like a scifi, and includes a (clean) romance.
Lydia Colburn is a young physician dedicated to serving her village in the Land. Day and night, she rushes by horseback to treat the ill and injured, establishing a heroic reputation as the village’s new doctor.
Lydia risks her safety to help the injured outsider despite the shock of his mysterious arrival and the disastrous implications his presence could have for her peaceful society, which has gone undetected for seven generations.
Connor searches for a way to return to his squadron, but his fascination with life in the Land makes him protective of Lydia and her peaceful homeland. And while Lydia’s attraction to Connor stirs desires she never anticipated, it also pushes an unwanted admirer to stage a dangerous attempt to win her affection.
As Connor tries to keep the Land off the radar, he learns the biggest threat to Lydia lurks in her village. But when Lydia’s greatest passion and darkest fear collide, will she look to the past or the future to find the strength to survive?
Have your ebook of The Land Uncharted signed via Authorgraph!
Add to your shelf on