Apr 19, 2014

The Too-Busy Book

Book Details
Author: Linda Andersen
Release Date: September 2004
Publisher: WaterBrook Press
Genre: Inspiration

I LOVE the back cover blurb:

"God Is Not in a Hurry.
So why are we…all the time? If we were created in his image, why are we so determined to move at a pace faster than his? It’s time to step on the brakes, slow down, and begin living the unhurried life God wants for us.
If you are like most women today, you may have picked up this book thinking: I’ll take a fast look before getting back to my to-do list. Maybe this will help me get more done. You’re in for a surprise! The Too-Busy Book offers both permission and pathways to slow your life down permanently and enjoy the process of living.
Here Is Your Invitation to Exchange Busyness for Bounty."

We are a BUSY PEOPLE!
Life is just that way...

But it doesn't HAVE TO BE!

We CAN take control! We CAN stop burning the candle at both ends!

Each chapter gives:

*a scripture to contemplate
*inspiration to savor
*a sample prayer to give
*things to reflect upon
*ideas to journal about

I LOVE daily thought books!
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE!

Let's "slow down to catch up with life."

Amazon * GoodReads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template