What a fun episode!
Baby Blues, Shopping, Comparing, Feeling Inadequate, Guilt Trips, Planning, Friends, and Finding Happiness...and then pinning it all on PINTEREST!
The troupe has come together to help Madison plan a 1/2 birthday party for Mordecai. Can they help her come out of her baby blues?
Pretty Darn Funny and Deseret Book have graciously offered a GIVEAWAY in connection with this series....
This week's giveaway~
Six Sister's STUFF
(US Address only please)
ADD TO THE FUN!Here are 10 things to know about Lisa Valentine Clark -
1. My first foray into improv comedy was recording the “Loco Local News” show with my siblings on cassette tape. Like Gracie, I was also in a comedy troupe in college, “The Garrens,” and it is our 20th anniversary (we’re putting on a reunion show in a couple weeks: Buy tickets HERE), and I am one of the founders of the improv as theater troupe “The Thrillionaires” which I refer to as my 6th baby.
2. The first time my mother met my husband, Christopher, he was wearing pink and white-striped tights and full pancake make-up. When I asked her what she thought of him she told me to “keep looking.” The first time my father met my husband was on our wedding day. When I asked him if this made him worried or nervous, he said, “No. I know you’re super picky.”
3. I love all cheeses including artificial cheese flavoring in its many forms.
4. I am really into running and I like to run half marathons. I recently ran one with my 15 year-old son in under 2 hours and cried at the finish line (because I thought of how I could barely walk when I was pregnant with him), but the first half marathon I ran was with my two brothers and two sisters in Nashville. We all crossed the finish line holding hands together and I cried (because of the possible metaphors).
5. I have five children and every time I was in labor (Every. Single. Time), my husband would make the same inside “joke” from our Lamaze class and sing “She’ll Be Comin’ ‘Round the Mountain” during the most difficult part of labor. He couldn’t help himself. I hate that song more than anything in the entire world.
6. I taught an online science fiction class for over 15 years. I also taught junior high and high school English, where I like to think I got a lot of comedic and acting training.
7. The minivan in the PDF videos with the dents and duct tape is really mine. Jealous?
8. I lived in England for a year with my husband and two small boys. I played the part of the loud, hyper American who ate a lot of cheese and whose boys “talked like Buzz and Woody.” It was during this year that I discovered that I talk to strangers too much. I can’t help myself.
9. I belong to the very best book club in the world. Actually, it’s more of a food club.
10. I collect books and lipstick and although I am a minimalist at heart and happily throw away things systematically, I cannot throw away these two things.
Watch Jane Austen Is My Homegirl (a Downton Abbey Rap) HERE
Watch The Real Hunger Games HERE
Watch Season 1: Episode 1 HERE
Watch Season 1: Episode 2 HERE
Watch Season 1: Episode 3 HERE
Watch Mom Footloose Parody HERE
Watch Season 2: Episode 1 HERE