Aug 30, 2012

Emeralds and Espionage


While reading this book I kept disappearing on my husband....

When he finally found me he would say "what are you doing?"

And I had to admit that I was reading about Bart and Allison...(sigh)

Every time I would tell him "Just one more chapter..."

But each chapter ending always leaves you hanging...so of course you need to read "just one more chapter."

This is an amazing story that is so good, and filled with so much suspense, it leaves you wanting even more.

Once you start this series you will want them all!

1 comments:

  1. I think I have read this one over and over! I simply love it! The mansion is so cool with the secret passage ways, and Alison and Bart are so romantic.

    ReplyDelete

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template