Aug 20, 2019

A Little Bit About Me - #1


WHY I STARTED BLOGGING

Next Monday will be my 7th blogoversary and I thought it would be fun to write about how I got started.

I was working at Deseret Book in Logan and was already reading a lot and working the many author signings. A coworker and I were friends on Goodreads and she knew that I posted my "star" ratings, but I never posted a review.

It was her encouragement that got me started in leaving reviews and from there it blossomed into a blog. I will be forever grateful to her and her love of reviewing that got me started. 

My blog is all about helping people find "good" books to read. Therefore, you will see positive reviews as I post only about the books I enjoyed.

I also consider myself more of an author promoter rather than just a reviewer. I have worked with many authors and feel blessed to know them. I am grateful for their talents in writing and want to help them be successful so they will continue writing.

I am also grateful for all my followers. Thank you for making this journey so enjoyable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template