Author: Sarah Boucher
Release Date: November 2014
Publisher: Sweetwater Books
Genre: Fairy Tale Twist
I LOVE Fairy Tale Twists and this one has a TWIST on the TWIST!
HOW. FUN. IS. THAT!
Excellent writing keeps you captured until the very end!
Bella knows how to get her way with her father....and he will go to great lengths to give her what she wants.
So when he finds a jewel in the forest he knows it must be for his Bella.
But a beast of a man sees him taking it and demands that it is his.
Bella's father makes a bargain...his life-long servitude for the chance to give the jewel to his daughter.
After hearing the tale...Bella's siblings demand that Bella pay the price instead.
So Bella now finds herself at the mercy of this beast.
It is not easy, but Bella actually finds great satisfaction in doing housework...who knew?
Now that the house is taking shape Bella decides to take on the task of turning the Beast into an acceptable man....
Ready for ONE of the twists...?
Bella keeps dreaming of a girl named Rose...and of different encounters Rose had with this man whom Bella now serves.
Wait until you see how that plays out :)
Another twist comes at the end of the book...so didn't see that one coming!
Believe me...it is DELIGHTFUL!
LOVED. LOVED. LOVED. THIS. ONE!
SUCH A FUN BOOK!
I would LOVE to read more from this author!
BLOG TOUR GIVEAWAY
a Rafflecopter giveaway
About the Author
Sarah is a graduate of Brigham Young University, who currently lives and teaches in Ogden, Utah.
Becoming Beauty is her first novel.
Contact Sarah on her website SarahEBoucher.com, or find her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, or Goodreads.
Ten Fabulously Fun Things About Sarah~
10) I’ve been teaching kindergarten for ten years. People think that’s either the most delightful or the most horrifying career. They’re right.
9) For at least a year I’ve been a devotee of British television. If the series features a timelord, midwives, a sociopathic detective, or hoity toity upperclass households, I’m in.
8) Accents are my specialty. English, Scottish, redneck…I’ll whip out anything at any given moment. People who respond to my random accents inrandom accents win my heart immediately.
7) I’m a fangirl. I try to keeps it under wraps, but I get a little excited about hobbits, superheroes, and underage wizards. It’s slightly embarrassing. But yes, I bought the tee-shirts.
6) I’m single and I bake. Let me clarify: I bake very well. Somewhere out there, my soulmate is probably living on ramen noodles while I’m thriving in the delicious land of cookies.
5) Because I have five brothers, my entire life has been a man sandwich. I know entirely too much about bodily functions and weird smells. Seriously.
4) Laughter really is the best medicine. However, my laughter—a combo of snorting, blasts, and shrieking—actually frightens small children and animals.
3) I dream of being kidnapped by the Doctor and taken to see the universe. I’m always waiting for the telltale sound of the TARDIS.
2) At the age of 12, I broke my wrist roller skating. It didn’t stop me. A pair of 80’s style skates live in the trunk of my car, because you just never know.
1) Since my girlhood I have loved escaping into books. I feel like something is missing in my life when I don’t have the chance to disappear into other people’s worlds each day. Creating one of my own is an extension of my lifelong passion for literature.
(A review copy was provided, however, all reviews are of my own opinion :)