Dec 27, 2012

Castles on the Sand

This is the FIRST book I have EVER read WITHOUT reading the back of the book first to see what the book was about...

I LOVED the cover and the title so I wanted to read it...and I won it as a FREE book...

SO...

 I had no idea what the story-line was going into it.

I will admit there were a few times I wasn't sure I wanted to finish the book...

But then I found myself wanting to know more and more and more...

So I kept reading and reading and reading.

I finished it in two days...I couldn't put it down...

I am SO GRATEFUL I finished the book!

It is one of those books that you really think about and want to share what happened with many other people.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Love to Read and Review Books :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template